Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bring On The Rain

I drive past the willow grove mall every morning on the way to work. Luckily, Robyn and I live right down the street from the mall, meaning we don't have to get up as early as some of the other walkers. 30 minutes is a big deal at 5am! Anyway, the whole mall parking lot is filled with 3-Day trailers, trucks, and tents. It's a pretty cool sight, I can't wait to see what it looks like packed with thousands of people tomorrow morning.
Also, I heard that it is supposed to rain a little bit this weekend. By a little bit, I mean it's supposed to be looking like Seattle this weekend! Woo Hoo. Oh well we really can't complain. This isn't anything compared to what everyone fighting this disease goes through every single day. We just had to pack a few more things, and buy a whole ton of more stuff that we didn't expect to bring. Well, back to work talk to you later today

No comments:

Post a Comment